My husband Bob calls me Cat but my real name is Catharina. Together we own a Art Gallery and Custom Frame shop and about 2 years ago I opened a restaurant. I called it "the Cat's Meow" and since then everybody in Mason calls me Cat. It realy is a lunchroom since we only serve lunch. Bob and I have 5 children and 11 grandchildren.
We also have 2 cats, Cleo and Cloe. One is a callico and the other is white and has long hair. We live in Mason, a small town of about 2000 in the Hill Coutry in Texas.
Our interests are Art, Travel,Cooking, Gardening and Reading.
I love the restaurant! It looks like a lunch and tea room that we have in Shreveport. It does real well here. Keep the pictures coming! I love pictures!!!! Your cats are beautiful. Put a picture of your new house - I need a tour.
I love the restaurant! It looks like a lunch and tea room that we have in Shreveport. It does real well here. Keep the pictures coming! I love pictures!!!! Your cats are beautiful. Put a picture of your new house - I need a tour.
ReplyDelete