Well the verdict is in, I am severely allergic to my two cats and to pecan trees. We will begin shots next wednesday.
I have to find a new home for Cleo and Cloe, wich will not be easy. Then a thorough house cleaning and shots. I should be a lot better soon. I will still be on allergy medication for at least 6 months until the shots start kicking in. just knowing what is wrong is such a relieve. I know it will be better not to have cats. Many people are allergic to them and we never know which grandchild may have problems with it. Kyle with his asthma being one of them.
Work is going well and we are about to finish up the front porch. Then it will be on to some front yard work and the back porch. Never a lack for projects. Keeps us young and happy.
The Cat's Meow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bob tiling the front porch
Livingroom
Livingroom and part of the Kitchen

No comments:
Post a Comment