The Cat's Meow

The Cat's Meow

Friday, August 7, 2009

Is it Allergies ?

Yesterdays doctors visit went well. Not that running lights down into your sinuses is such a great experience.. Coughing for 6 month isn't either.
I still have horrible sinuses even though I have no other symptoms, no headache, sore throat, runny nose or fever. After 5 weeks on anti-biotics I would have expected more improvement then what I saw on the cat-scan. We have now changed anti-biotics and I am scheduled for allergy testing on the 25th. Made sense to me that ones we find out what is causing all the problems I can do something about it. So we'll see, and I will keep you posted.

Bob and I started a new project this week. Our front and back porches weren't finished when we moved in. We finally got tired of looking at plywood and are tiling both. I'll post pictures when it is finished.

Pam requested some pictures of our house and I am posting a couple of indoor shots that were taken early on. I am posting at home and most of the house pictures are on the computer at the shop. I will try to post others later when I am writing on the business computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bob tiling the front porch

Bob tiling the front porch

Livingroom

Livingroom

Livingroom and part of the Kitchen

Livingroom and part of the Kitchen