Having enjoyed both my daughters in law's blogs now for almost a year, I have now decided to try my hand at blogging myself. Living far away from all our children and their families we miss out on being involved in their lives, and the activities our grandchildren are involved in. Reading their blogs has given me a feeling of closeness I have never felt before. I now know on an almost daily basis what is happening in their lifes and enjoy many photographs of the events.
Bob and I have a wonderfull life in Mason but haven't been able to share it with our family and friends as much as we would like. I hope that this new blog will be enjoyed by those who read it as much as I have enjoyed Laura's and Pam's.
The Cat's Meow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bob tiling the front porch
Livingroom
Livingroom and part of the Kitchen

What a surprise! I look forward seeing your posts and keeping up with you and Bob a little closer. Can't wait to see some pictures! Good job on your first post :) Pam
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Why don't you add some of your recipes as well?
ReplyDelete